We're happy to announce the public release of Extrae 3.6.0 with new features and bug fixes.
It is available to download from https://tools.bsc.es/downloads.
We hope you like the new additions and kindly request your feedback on the use of the new version.
[ + added, - removed, * changed ]
* 14Feb2017 Fixed conflict between sampling and I/O tracing where we would capture I/O calls inside the sampling handler
* 13Feb2017 Fixed critical bug in __kmpc_fork_call due to the use of the non-reentrant par_func variable to store the user task pointer
* 13Feb2017 Upgraded Dyninst compabitility to series 9.x
* 31Jan2017 Fixes bug in libdwarf detection macro
* 12Jan2017 Fixes shared-libraries tests being compiled during 'make' instead of during 'make check'